tiistai 21. syyskuuta 2010

3rd day (Chapter two)

fuck... i woke up at 5.55 and the wakeup wasn't so nice. I woke up kicking my legs off. It was a cramp, i dont know how long i cramped but atleast i woke... went to the bathroom and took a bath. I fuvking had to take a tramal. There were 2 options, make the cramps stop my self, or call ambulance. went to my liniment box (a box filled with various thaiboxing liniments) i pounded my legs with my arms couse they were rock hard, fuck it hurt so much. i rubbed the liniments in and took the tramal and dipped in to a bath. got my self together...

Then i had my second time to the local clinic. We talked about what options i got. if i want to get rid of this shit i have to pee in a cup for a year... today had to do it again. Basically it doesent bother me, but the clinic should be optional, it means that if i dont wanna go there i dont, but in this situation they kicked me from hospital and said that its the last stop.

After fifteen minutes there happened somethin, someone realized that i'm in the wrong fucking place. My pain is couse of the operation, but i have to go to the fucking clinic... atleast one person fucking realized.

they said at the clinic that i cant go coldturkey, or i'll end up in the hospital and this shithole would just restart ... so i had to swllow my karma and a one of afourth tramal...

Mood is pretty mellow, not good, not bad. Worse.
cant be no workhorse, so said my nurse,
allso i have to give up pot. fuck she wants a litllebit too lot.
cant drink, just have to fuck my brain and think.
Hell of disaster and nobody knows the master.
it should be me, but  someone took my rights
it means more mental fights, just wanna turn of the lights.
just cant reach the lever, maybe i'm a bit too clever and fell
to a trap i set up, just get to higer level, now i'm gonna get up.
'I gonna take my rights! fight my fights. before i see the brite white lite.

fuck the world .:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti